The Fall In Love Campaign! Our Fall/Winter 2011 child sponsorship campaign to get 100 more sponsors for 100 more children before the end of the year! Join us in changing the life of a child and we believe you will be very blessed by a special relationship with your sponsored child too! Watch this video and be inspired to make a difference for a child who is waiting for someone like YOU!
For $35 per month* you can change the life of a child from poverty and hopelessness to full of dreams and the provision they long for. Child sponsors often become important roles in our children’s lives in a fulfilling and encouraging relationship. It means so much to them to know they have someone who is praying for them and believing God for their destinies and futures. Many of them do not have a father or a mother and develop significant relationships with their sponsors. Some sponsors may even choose to visit their child to further that relationship.
As a child sponsor, you will be enabling us to provide a child with:
- Quality Christian Education
- School Uniforms including Sportswear
- School Shoes
- Book Bag and School Supplies
- Medical Care
- Two nutritious meals every school day
- Christian Discipleship
- Bible Teaching
- Opportunities for Art and Music Education
- Counseling when needed
Children in our homes are provided with all of this and much more including individual birthday parties, social activities, family outings, dental care, clothing, shoes, daily vitamins, etc. These children are assigned two sponsors to help cover the costs of their basic needs. My Father’s House Sponsorship Team is committed to providing you with:
- A photo and background information on your sponsored child
- An info sheet about sponsorship
- At least once per year correspondence in the form of either a letter or drawing from your child with an update on your child’s progress
- A quarterly e-newsletter with updates on the progress of our school and sponsorship programs.
**My Father’s House Missions International is a registered 501©(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible. All sponsorship donations contribute to the projects that allow us to meet all the needs of our individual sponsored children.