My Father’s House was birthed out of a dream of compassion, to bring the lost children home to their father.
We are committed to:
- Rescuing at-risk children.
- Restoring their bodies, souls, and minds in a safe environment by providing shelter, food, clothing, clean drinking water, education, discipleship, trauma counseling, art and music therapy, LOVE, and spiritual teaching and experience based on the gospel of Jesus Christ and a foundation of the Father’s Love. We place children into small group family setting homes, not institutional orphanages.
- Raising leaders, world changers, and visionaries by providing quality education, mentoring, and character development through the teaching of Biblical principals.
- Rebuilding the nation through micro-finance and other forms of economic development, which in turn will generate income to provide for ministry projects (i.e. schools, homes, churches, etc.) and families.
- Releasing and empowering national ministers and leaders to care for children through kingdom relationship and partnership (i.e. working together, praying for one another, and sharing resources for a common vision.)
- Reviving the body of Christ to be the hands and feet of Jesus by stirring passion and compassion through inspiration storytelling, education, and awareness of poverty, hunger and disease and its effects on the least of these.
The Father heart of God is crying out for His lost abandoned and forgotten children to come home … to be brought home. Please help us bring His lost children home!
God Bless you and may you know the fullness of the depth of His love for YOU!